Attorney Pasi Pirinen mainly handles disputes and criminal matters in addition to law of family and inheritance issues. Pasi also specializes in debt management and restructuring, as he serves as an administrator for the district court.
- Partner, Law Office Aasa-Law Ltd 2004 –
- Lawyer, Law Office Aasa-Law Ltd 2002 – 2003
- Court training, Espoo district court 2001 – 2002
- Lawyer, Law Office Ellilä & Havia Ltd 1999 – 2001
- Attorney, a member of Finnish Bar Association 2005
- Trained on the bench, Espoo district court 2002
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Helsinki 1999